We are looking for an experienced corporate FP&A Manager to be based in our Singapore office with a focus on delivering insight and recommendations on a recurring basis through weekly, monthly and quarterly review cadence to our executive leadership team and to the parent company 8×8 Inc. in the US. You will report directly to the Vice President of Finance Asia and be part of the Asia Finance team working collaboratively with a financial analyst. This is a high responsibility role in a fast-paced and innovative technology company that will require a team player comfortable with working in an international environment.
As FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for driving more alignment and consistency on financial reporting and processes in coordination with Sales & Marketing, Procurement, G&A and other relevant support teams. This alignment will also help ensure consistency in the corporate consolidation process for planning, forecast, and monthly/quarterly financial and operational reporting. This is an operational role in finance which requires a solid understanding of the financial planning and analysis on a group level at a public company as well as ensuring coordination with internal teams for timely and quality financial reporting is smooth.
Analysis & Reporting:
- Drive analyses that deliver insights and recommendations to our executive leadership team at Wavecell and at 8×8 for strategic and operational planning decisions.
- Support the VP Finance in managing the continued development of budgeting, forecasting, planning, and modeling tools and processes.
- Drive focus on consistent, integrated systems and building scalable processes, including getting more into the operational “nits” that feed into the information and data the 8×8 FP&A team needs to look at company-wide trends and key performance indicators.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to look across systems used by Finance, Product, HR, Sales and Marketing teams and assess how they can integrate and scale.
- Partner with parent 8×8 FP&A team to understand how they provide Finance support at HQ, what they need and how Wavecell FP&A can support them.
- Come up with a consistent budget tracking system/process various groups can leverage
- Support VP Finance in delivering a business partner financial package that can be leveraged by Corporate FP&A for consolidations as well as the business partner FP&A leads to communicate financial results in a standard format to their business partners on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Perform ad hoc analysis including, but not limited to, pipeline progress, gross margin trends, headcount and hiring status, sales and marketing ROI, opex trends, and other operational metrics.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ideally between 6-8 years of FP&A work experience in a high growth technology company
- Proficiency in advanced Excel skills is a must
- Experience working for a US public company or subsidiary of a US public company and understanding of the requirements and cadence of public company financial reporting is a must
- Excellent financial modeling, analytical, decision-making and project management abilities
- Experience with SAP, NetSuite, Power BI, HubSpot, Mode, Tableau software a plus
- Experience in SQL programming and business intelligence & analytics is a plus
- Experience in producing professional PowerPoint decks is a plus
- Ability to partner cross-functionally, through strong relationship building and communication skills, with all levels of management
- Curiosity to take deep dives into status quo and drive effective changes that scale, even or especially if it means establishing new processes or what hasn’t been done before
- Ability to influence senior leadership using a data-driven analytical approach and operationally execute decisions
- High attention to detail
- High energy with a can-do, and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or equivalent is required. MBA preferred and a plus.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is required
- If you think you are the right profile, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject header: “FP&A”.