As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining our platform. In addition, mentoring your younger team members. This role, based in Singapore, reports to the Engineering Manager.
We are looking for a talented Senior .NET Software Engineer to take part in the development of our CPaaS Messaging platform (server-side core). We are looking for someone who can code but also bring significant value to the architectural decisions to ensure the development of high performance, reliable, globally distributed and scalable services. In order to be successful, you must be able to demonstrate excellent organization, strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions.
- To expand our CPaaS Global Messaging platform (SMS, WhatsApp, and many other channels)
- To develop new REST APIs and backend microservices
- To write unit tests (because we love it) and participate in automated integration tests
- To investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- To collaborate across the company
Desired Skills and experience
- A Computer Science degree, or equivalent experience
- From 6+ years of professional software development experience, building scalable, highly available services
- Deep expert knowledge of .NET Core, C#.
- Excellent object-oriented design (OOD) & programming (OOP) skills, including strong working knowledge of design patterns.
- In-depth in multithreading, had experience of high load, scalable systems or at least understand their architecture
- Working knowledge with RabbitMQ, Kafka or any other queue engine.
- Good level in T-SQL
- Share Agile approaches in teamwork
- Experience with Docker, Containers, and K8S would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Great team player
- Methodical and logical
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Persistent. Creative
- Problem solver
- Right tools for the right job
- Work on own initiative in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject header containing: “Senior Software Engineer .NET / C# (SG)”.