If you are passionate in assisting various marketing campaigns and creative projects in the tech industry, we want to talk to you! Wavecell is APAC’s leading cloud communications platform offering Messaging, Chat Apps, Video Interaction and Voice to enhance customer experience and business productivity.
Working directly with the Head of Marketing & Communications of Wavecell, you will become an integral part of the team and gain tangible experience for your marketing career. We are looking for a Creative Marketing Intern to manage various local and regional events, produce marketing collateral, creative designs, and execute regional marketing initiatives to grow our start-up. If you are a tech-savvy professional experienced in design, project management and events marketing, we want to talk to you!
What will you do in a nutshell?
You will need to enjoy planning events, from the smallest details, to managing the budget and negotiating with suppliers, vendors and event organisers. You also need to be creative and ambitious in marketing to a tech audience, including hosting regular photoshoots and videography sessions to supply our Content team with quality images and videos.
Events marketing responsibilities
- Create and manage project plans for various events activities
- Coordinate events, meetings and trade shows
- Negotiate with suppliers and event organisers
- Manage internal and external events
- Manage marketing materials and collateral needed for events
- Prepare internal event briefs per event
- Identify regional events to participate
- Industry research and propose events to participate to grow local and regional awareness
- Provide administrative support to each member of the marketing team as needed
Creative marketing responsibilities:
- Assist with production of brochures, sales pitch, product decks and more
- Create graphics/banners for social media posts, email headers and website
- Lead regular photoshoot sessions to create materials for pitch decks, brochures, etc.
- Create and edit video tutorials to market company’s online platform
- Film and edit short videos to push video content marketing efforts
- Manage company’s digital assets folders
- Assist with other general creative tasks as and when needed
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to multi-task and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Able to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Fun-loving and a problem solver
- Singaporean or Singaporean PR only
- Able to commit to a minimum 4 months internship
If you are an enthusiastic individual and you’ve got the skills then apply today by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with: “Creative Marketing Intern” in the Subject line. Do include your portfolio together with your CV.