If you’re excited to help the business grow in terms of qualifying marketing leads, nurturing leads to convert and loves analysing data, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Customer Growth Intern to develop, implement, track and optimise our leads qualifying and nurturing workflow across all digital channels and to ensure digital customer success by converting leads to customers.
Wavecell is APAC’s leading cloud communications platform focusing on SMS, Chat Apps, Video Interaction and Voice solutions to enhance customer experience and business productivity. This role sits in Singapore (HQ) and will be reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications to drive customer growth campaigns across Singapore and other regional countries.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to work in an international, dynamic environment that allows personal and professional developments and the opportunity to learn and evolve in the Company based on performance and achievements.
The Customer Growth Intern will be able to comprehend:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, you will be involved in creating and executing customer growth campaigns. You need to be creative, love analytics and data-driven metrics and have the passion and ability to execute leads nurturing projects and to clearly report your performances. You also need to be comfortable to engage with regional and global prospects through digital platforms.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the digital marketing team to ensure leads are collated accurately
- Get product updates from product team to follow up on prospects’ queries
- Ensure all leads goes through a healthy leads nurturing process
- Leverage on digital tools to automated first customer touch point engagements
- Ensure healthy conversion ratio of marketing qualified leads to sales qualified leads
- Assist the digital marketing team to track campaigns’ performances on a daily basis
- Analyse and report on all leads generation and nurturing performance against KPIs and ROIs
- Perform market research and insights
- Brainstorm with regional team to identify new and creative leads generation growth strategies
- Grow online revenue by localising engagements if possible
- Stay on top of emerging trends in digital marketing and new customer growth tools
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English Language
- Good organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Local and overseas students are welcome
- Strictly Singaporean or Singaporean PR only
- Location: China Square Central (Chinatown MRT / Telok Ayer MRT / Raffles Place MRT)
- Joining date: Immediate
- Employment status: Internship, attachment
- Compensation: SGD 600 – SGD 1,000
- Duration: 4 to 8 months
If you are an enthusiastic individual and you’ve got the skills then apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with: “Customer Growth Intern” in the Subject line!