If you live and breathe digital marketing and loves analysing data, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and to ensure digital customer success.
Wavecell is APAC’s leading cloud communications platform focusing on messaging, chat apps, video interaction and voice to enhance customer experience and business productivity. This role sits in Singapore (HQ) and will be reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications to drive digital campaigns across Singapore and other regional countries.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to work in an international, dynamic environment that allows personal and professional developments and the opportunity to learn and evolve in the Company based on performance and achievements.
The Digital Marketing Intern will be able to comprehend:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, you will be involved in creating and executing digital marketing campaigns. You need to be creative, love analytics and data-driven metrics and have the passion and ability to execute successful campaigns and of course to clearly report your campaigns’ performances.
Basically, to increase online branding, revenue and conversion through digital lead-generation, website and social media traffic and engagements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement all digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, marketing automation, email marketing, social media and display campaigns.
- Track and tweak campaigns’ performances on a daily basis.
- Analyse and report on all campaign performance against KPIs and ROIs.
- Perform market research and insights.
- Brainstorm with regional team to identify new and creative growth strategies.
- Localise regional campaigns (e.g. Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Philippines, etc.).
- Stay on top of emerging trends in digital marketing and new tools.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English Language
- Good organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Internship duration for this role is a minimum of 4 to 8 months
- Local and overseas students are welcome
- Strictly Singaporean or Singaporean PR only
- Location: China Square Central (Chinatown MRT / Telok Ayer MRT / Raffles Place MRT)
- Company industry: Cloud communications, software, SMS, live-video interaction
- Joining date: Immediate
- Employment status: Internship, attachment
- Compensation: SGD 600 – SGD 1,000
- Duration: 4 to 8 months
If you are an enthusiastic individual and you’ve got the skills then apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com with: “Digital Marketing Intern” in the Subject line. Do include your portfolio together with your CV.