We are looking for Customer Support and Operation Manager with a proven track record in technical operations management to join our growing team. Based in our Singapore office, this candidate will be responsible for shaping and driving our customer technical support as well as the operation & maintenance of our CPass platform. This is a customer and supplier-facing role.
To be successful in this role, this candidate should come from a strong technical operations background with international exposure and an understanding of the importance of providing top-notch service to customers and have experience working in fast-moving environments. The candidate should also have prior experience managing teams and have experience driving the business forward by forging stronger relationships with our customers and enhancing operational efficiency; with the aim of meeting and exceeding the expectations of our business objectives and contributing to our company’s success in the long run.
- Developing and driving the company’s technical support & maintenance incorporating best market practices while ensuring alignment with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Establishing procedures and policies for the technical support team to ensure service and performance standards are achieved or exceeded, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and sales. This includes creating an efficient escalation system and workaround procedures to ensure that urgent issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Working closely with the business units to make sure that both client and business. expectations and strategy are aligned to ensure the effective management of cases and other service activity according to agreed service level agreements.
- Establishing and managing communication channels among departments and providing timely monthly reporting of customer feedback to the Senior Management Team.
- Analysing data and trends to improve client satisfaction measurement metrics and improve the efficiency of the team on an ongoing basis.
- Leading and providing quality leadership to a growing technical support & maintenance team including managing performance, coaching, mentoring, hiring and career development.
- Ensuring a high level of technical knowledge within the team to ensure prompt turnaround time of issues and ability of the team to resolve issues independently and to ensure that the technical support team is equipped to support both internal and external global customers.
- Performing other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the Operations group.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven technical operations management track record with more than 6 years of experience is required.
- At least 3 years in supervisory or management experience with the ability to lead and motivate remote high-performance technical support teams is essential.
- Prior experience providing excellent customer service experience in a support team resolving client issues/ requests is also a must.
- A strong team player with excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with a high-level of problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment.
- Self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals with the ability to multi-task and a strong attention to details.
- Customer driven focus and excellent people skills to establish a good rapport with customers.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills across all levels.
- Resourceful and has the ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
- Ability to travel in the APAC region as required by the role (up to 20% of the time).
- Previous technical experience in the Mobile and Cloud industry is highly beneficial.
- Working knowledge of APIs, HTTP, SMS, SMPP, SS7 or Telecom technologies is favourable.
- Understanding of Cloud infrastructure (preferably Amazon Web Services) and Systems Administration is an added bonus.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in technical-related fields.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is required.
- A native level of fluency in both speaking and writing for an Asian language (e.g. Mandarin, Bahasa, Thai, Vietnamese or Japanese) to work with APAC clients is advantageous.
- Any technical qualifications or equivalent experience in Linux, Windows Server, SQL is highly desirable.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com with the subject header containing: “Customer Support & Operations Manager”.
This role does not support any work pass/ visa application. Only Singaporean and SG PR candidates who are already based in Singapore will be considered.