Wavecell provides real-time multichannel communication services for enterprises and developers. Relying on a cloud-based service, Wavecell has customers worldwide in numerous industries. Wavecell multichannel offer is composed of SDK and tools that can be used to embed chat, push notifications, voice and video endpoints in any application or website. Wavecell is headquartered in Singapore, with offices in London.
About the job
⇒ Fond of technology and passionate about the tech industry?
⇒ Plugged into every social media outlet on the web?
⇒ Always on the hunt for the latest products?
⇒ Heard & learnt about subjects like web marketing, growth hacking, product management, and project management?
Join Wavecell as a Product & Growth Marketing Intern to help further develop our web presence, accelerate our growth and create tech products that matter for thousands of companies worldwide!
We are open to internships of 3-6 months, year-round, for currently enrolled students or graduates.
As a Product & Growth Marketing Intern, you will learn by doing, and play a significant role in helping us to improve our product, online presence and content strategy.
The P&GM internship is multi-faceted: you can have to conduct user testing, design product specs, examine competitive products, improve our SEO or manage our social media contents and advertising campaigns.
You will work with many people in the company; engineers, designers, PM, sales and company execs.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A passion for innovation and an eye for what makes good products
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Quick learner
- Smart and productive
- The motivation to work in a fast-paced startup environment
And the following track record:
- Top business or engineering school
- Previous work experience in marketing, product, or project management roles for a tech or e-commerce company
- Experience working on SEO/web marketing projects
- A good technical understanding of web applications
- Fluency in English
- SQL knowledge
- Web-design (html, CSS, JS)
- Excel mastery (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, macros.. )
- Conceive functional use-cases, proof of concepts, MVP, and product demos.
- Create the sales documentation associated to use-cases and customer verticals.
- Define specifications, design wireframes.
- Monitor the industry progress and actively study the competitors’ product strategy to detect opportunities.
Marketing & growth:
- Prepare, monitor and optimize emailing and ads-campaigns on Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and Facebook Ads.
- Handle the community management activity and proactively raise product awareness among developers’ communities.
- Improve Wavecell’s SEO by creating content and link-building strategies.
- Experiment with growth hacks to increase Wavecell’s inbound traffic
- Monitor analytics tools and report to the top management.
Apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with: ‘Product & Growth Marketing intern’ as the Subject.