Wavecell’s mission is to help companies and developers to easily integrate efficient new communication channels into their products and applications. We provide cloud-based real-time communication services for Enterprises and Application Developers. Services include global SMS, Chat Apps, Voice, and Video Interaction API and SDKs.
We deliver services to global customers in more than 200 countries. Our business is growing significantly, and we are hiring talents seeking challenges and fun.
Wavecell is headquartered in Singapore with offices in the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, and Hong Kong. Our ambition is to become the APAC leader in Cloud Communication Services.
At Wavell, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative startup environment. We are seeking brilliant, self-motivated, and passionate individuals who want to make a difference.
About the Job
“The majority of the revenue from your relationship with a customer happens post-sale.”
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager based preferably in our Singapore office, with Mobile Messaging, Cloud Services, or Mobile Technology experience supporting and growing our client base in APAC.
This role suits a solid background of sales and key customer management, with working contacts from local or regional E-commerce, Logistics business, Fintech, Insurance…
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty with key accounts.
The successful candidate will be accountable for optimizing the customer experience with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business’s products and encourage them to continue to use Wavecell services /products.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious with an independent personality, who enjoys challenges working in a fast-paced environment and aims for success.
The candidate has to demonstrate hands-on experience in building strong business relationships with mid-level and senior executives across marketing, customer service, customer experience, and technical teams.
A team player with a passion for selling innovative, disrupting products and has a deep understanding of the cloud communications industry.
- Get customers to stay with us, buy more, bring us into other departments of their company in order to explore new use cases which could bring new business
- Propose new ideas for further product development based on market and customer feedback.
- Be accountable for revenue growth, upsells, cross-sells and renewal within our portfolio of customers
- Possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to Wavecell are captured and explored.
- Act proactively retaining customers and strengthening the relationships
- Retain customers and help them see the full value of Wavecell product and services,
- Optimize the customer experience with the goal to keep them satisfied with the business’s products and encourage them to continue to use Wavecell services.
- Focused on retaining, upselling and cross-selling within key customers in vertical markets like E-Commerce, Transport/Logistic, Digital Marketplaces, Bank and Insurances,
- Actively and successfully manage the entire sales process.
- Manage and develop the sales pipeline, ensuring that all sales administration is kept up-to-date.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and any further documentation.
- The candidate will have individual responsibility for new business and is expected to self-manage; the candidate is expected to work with all internal stakeholders for complex and large deals.
- Frequent travel is expected.
Desired Skills and experience
- With more than 5 years of sales experience in the Mobile or Internet industry with at least 3 years’ experience in a customer-facing role. Previous experience in the mobile messaging or emailing industry is highly beneficial but not necessary.
- Hands-on experience in fast-moving IT solutions/ software environments.
- The potential candidate is self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Able to meet tight deadlines, follow up on commitments, and take disciplinary action wherever appropriate.
- Good presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills with strong selling and sales aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels.
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, integrity, commitment and independent with hands-on personality.
- Excellent overview of the business to closely track industry and product trends to stay on top of the game.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Customer-driven focus and excellent people skills to establish a good rapport with customers.
- Resourceful, strong problem-solving skills and an ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
- A strong team player with excellent personal relationship skills.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree from a leading institute.
- Written and verbal fluency in Business English is a must. An Asian language (e.g. Mandarin, Bahasa, Thai or Japanese) speaker and writer to handle APAC clients are advantageous.
- Competitive salary with attractive bonuses.
- This role does not support any work visa application. Applicants need to be able to work in Singapore legally without company sponsorship of work visas.
Please send an application letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject containing: “Key Account Manager – APAC”.