We are looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join our sales team.
The Sales Administrator will support the sales team at Wavecell,
contributing to the quality of customer service and helping the sales team meet its targets by handling the important administrative tasks.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and strong knowledge of customer service practices.
The role will be based at our HQ office in Singapore.
- Maintain and update sales’ and customer’s records
- Generation of sales forecast reports, monthly sales results, and other statistics for the sales directors
- Team meeting reports and follow-up activities
- Working closely with various Account Managers.
- Maintenance of sales’ Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Facilitating multiple types of customer requests, such as new account set-ups, requests for technical support, and act as an extension of the sales team when representatives are away from the office.
- Working internally, cross-departmentally, to create, maintain, and communicate sales processes
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years of work experience as Sales Administrator or Sales Support Agent
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work with cross-functional global teams.
- Experience engaging with and communicating directly with customers.
- Ability to prioritize work from multiple stakeholders while being detail-oriented.
- Good presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Pleasant personality and meticulous in work.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, and commitment.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a start-up and international environment.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Additional Certificate in Marketing, Sales or relevant certification is a bonus.
- Works well with computers and technology
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent in English (Both Written and Verbal)
- High level of proficiency in both writing and verbal communication in a native Asian language (e.g. Mandarin, Bahasa, Thai, Vietnamese or Japanese) to work with APAC clients is advantageous.
If you are an enthusiastic individual with the skills then apply today by
sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject
containing: “Sales Administrator – Singapore”.
This role does not support any work pass/ visa application. Only Singaporeans and SG PR candidates who are already based in Singapore will be considered.