Wavecell’s mission is to help companies and developers to easily integrate efficient new communication channels into their products and applications. We provide cloud-based real-time communication services for Enterprises and Application Developers. Services include global SMS, Voice, Chat Apps, and Video Interactions.
We deliver services to global customers in more than 200 countries. Our business is growing significantly, and we are hiring talents seeking challenges and fun.
Wavecell is headquartered in Singapore with offices in the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and the United Kingdom. We are the APAC leader in Cloud Communications API services.
At Wavecell, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative startup environment. We are seeking brilliant, self-motivated and passionate individuals who are willing to make a difference in the industry.
About the job
- We are looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join our sales team
- The role will be located at our corporate HQ in Singapore
- The Sales Administrator will support the sales team at Wavecell, contributing to the quality of customer service and helping the sales team meet its targets by handling important administrative tasks.
- Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has deep knowledge of customer service best practices.
- Maintain and update sales’ and customer’s records
- Generation of sales forecast reports, monthly sales results, and other statistics for the sales directors
- Team meeting reports and follow-up activities
- Working closely with various Account Managers.
- Maintenance of sales’ Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Facilitating multiple types of customer requests, such as new account set-ups, requests for technical support, and act as an extension of the sales team when representatives are away from the office.
- Working internally, cross-departmentally, to create, maintain, and communicate sales processes
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record and work experience as Sales Administrator or Sales support agent
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work with cross-functional global teams.
- Experience engaging with and communicating directly with customers.
- Ability to prioritize work from multiple stakeholders while being detail-oriented.
- Good presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality and meticulous in work.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, and commitment.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a start-up and international environment.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Minimum Diploma holder in Accounting / Business Administration
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
- Computer literate and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
- A native Asian language (e.g. Mandarin, Bahasa, Thai, Vietnamese or Japanese) speaker and writer to handle APAC clients are advantageous.
This role does not support any work pass/ visa application. Only Singaporean and SG PR candidates who are already based in Singapore will be considered.
If you are an enthusiastic individual and you’ve got the skills then apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com with subject containing: “Sales Administrator – Singapore”