4. No information contain in the Website shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
2. We continually improve our Services and offerings. You acknowledge that we may change our API’s from time to time.
4. You will not (and will not allow Service users) to:
1. You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law.
2. By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to us that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information available via the website.
3. Wavecell is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website) and any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) which is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by Wavecell.
4. We reserve the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may include, but not limited to:
5. External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond our control and no representation is made as to their content. The use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
1. You will pay us the Fees and Taxes and all other amounts payable to us through prepayments made by you on your Account. The Fees shall be calculated in accordance with the rates and pricing which we make available to you (by means determined by us) from time to time.
3. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to change the pricing used to calculate the fees at any time (with or without notice). Your continued use of the Services after a price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount.
4. No omission or delay by us in deducting any sums shall prohibit us from deducting them at a later date nor shall it relieve you of your liability to pay.
5. Fees and Taxes are non-refundable.
1. Each Party will, during the Term and thereafter, maintain in confidence the Confidential information of the other Party and will not use such Confidential Information. Each Party will use the same degree of care in protecting such Confidential Information as such Party uses to protect its own Confidential Information from unauthorized use or disclosure, but in no event less than reasonable care.
2. Each Party:
3. Either Party may disclose the Confidential Information of the other Party as required by law, upon prior written notice to the other Party (where allowed by law); provided that such Party will use its reasonable efforts to minimize such disclosure to the extent permitted by applicable law.
1. You may not include or make reference to us, the name Wavecell, or any of our trademarks in connection with your use of the Services or otherwise without our prior written consent in each instance, and you hereby disclaim any and all rights of ownership of or license to our trademarks.
2. No implied licenses are granted by us, and we hereby reserve all rights not so granted.
1. The Services and contents are provided “as is”, “as available” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, quality (e.g. at to latency and throughput), and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed.
2. We, and our suppliers, partners and licensors, and each of our and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, do not warrant (and hereby expressly disclaim all warranties) that:
3. Your use of the Services is solely at your own risk. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any content of, communication by, or product or service advertised or offered by, a third Party through the Services, and we will not be a Party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-parties.
4. You acknowledge that there are risks inherent in network connectivity that could result in the loss of your privacy, Data, Confidential Information and property. You further acknowledge that Wavecell does not control networks of third parties and Wavecell is not responsible for the impact on the Services by the action or inaction of such networks or third parties.
5. Wavecell Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by your or any third Party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third Party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
1. You shall defend and indemnify us, our affiliates, suppliers, and partners, and each of our and their respective employees, contractors, directors, officers, and representatives from and against any and all damages, liabilities, claims, demands, obligations, losses, fines, penalties, and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, that arise from or relate to:
2. We agree to promptly notify you of any such claim, to permit you to control the defense and/or settlement thereof (except to the extent such claim relates to our platform, other Services, or intellectual property or other rights, in which case we reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of such matters and you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses).
2. Wavecell shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms, policies and notices to any third Party.
3. Wavecell may suspend the Services immediately upon notice for cause if:
1. All provisions of any relevant terms, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other.
2. Any provision of any relevant Terms, Policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatsoever, shall, in such jurisdiction, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant Terms, Policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.